I like to tell stories and document the spaces around me through pictures.
As the world moved further into everything 2020 had to offer, I began to feel stagnant and needed a creative outlet. Something that got me out of the house and away from Zoom meetings. After some research and a lot of digging through boxes in the garage, I dusted off my old Canon Rebel kit and traded it for a new setup.
Since I like long walks on the beach at sunset and wandering through foggy forests, landscapes and general adventures/street photography tend to be my preferred subject matter.
Body & Lenses
• Fujifilm X-T4
• Fujinon XF 23mm, 1.4
• Fujinon XF 90mm, 2.0
• Fujinon 16-55mm, 2.8
• Rokinon 12mm fish eye, 7.4
•Urth (fka Gobe) UV and ND filters
• B+W clear filter
• Promaster CPL filter
• Peak Design Travel Tripod
• 3 Legged Thing Punks Corey Tripod
• Godox Xpro Wireless Flash Trigger
• Godox V860II Speedlite
• Peak Design Cuff and Leash straps
• SpiderPro Holster System
• Billingham Hadley Small Pro bag
• House of Flynn Sling bag
• House of Flynn Evermore bag
• Pelican 1510 Protector Case